Friday, June 12, 2009

We did it!

Hi everyone!
We finished our intensive introduction to documentary studies at CDS!
Here is our blog, the start of our networking and relationship building! Feel free to put up comments, pictures, ideas, and everything else for discussion!

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone... I want to thank all of you for your input on my presentation/project... Your feedback is highly appreciated!... keep in touch@ Sebastian@nc.rr.com....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ali, for setting this up! And thanks, everyone, for making our first intensive intro one of the best intro classes in history! What a great group of people! I look forward to hearing about your journeys and eventual project unveilings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebastian,

    What is the new project you're working on?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I had such a great time at the seminar. I look forward to hearing about the progress of all the projects! I just signed up for the Images and Words workshop in October. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Everyone,

    It truly was an amazing week! I was thrilled to see the fall scheule and am trying to find a way to fit something in.

    Where is everyone with projects?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone! How are we? I have moved to El Salvador and have started teaching. Getting to work on my project and dissertation slowly. Before I left I had a dinner party thing and managed to sell some photos to raise money. Works pretty well. Does anyone have updates about the projects?

    ReplyDelete